Opening Limit Orders
To be used to executes at exact price set if price reaches threshold + spread.
Newbie tip: if you're new to Buffer or DeFi in general, you will first need to install and add a wallet before you start interacting with any of the dApps.
Don't see your wallet? You can use the WalletConnect option to connect using Ledger, Rainbow Wallet, Trust Wallet, Gnosis Safe, Argent, and many more.
Fig.1 Connect Wallet
Fig.2 Activate 1 Click Trading Account
Click on the "drop-down" menu on the top left-hand side of the interface to discover different markets supported on Buffer.
You can use the "star" ⭐ ticker on the list to add your favorite pairs to 'Favorites.'
Select a trading pair you'd like to open an Up/Down position on.
Market/Trading Pair Selector
From the trading dashboard on the right, choose the preferred timeframe
- Min. available timeframe: 3m
- Max. available timeframe: 4hrs
Select the investment asset and key in the investment size.
Trade Asset Type & Size Selector
Once all trade parameters are set, make sure you've selected the order type as "Limit"
Order Type Selector
Key in the desired limit price
Trade Direction Selector
- Earns a profit if the token's price goes up
- Makes a loss if the token's price goes down
- Earns a profit if the token's price goes down
- Makes a loss if the token's price goes up
After creating a limit order, it will appear under the "Limit Orders" tab. You can "Edit" or "Cancel" the order and change the trigger price if needed.
Note that limit orders are not guaranteed to execute, this can occur in a few situations including but not exclusive to:
- The mark price which is an aggregate of exchange prices did not reach the specified price
- The mark price was reached but there may not be sufficient liquidity to execute the order
Once executed the order will appear under the "Trades" tab.